Our extensive CPP50611 course, or as it is more commonly referred to the Diploma of Security and Risk Management, is one of our most popular training programmes to date. Throughout this course, you will learn the essential skills and responsibilities of an individual that wishes to work within the security industry.
The curriculum is governed by the Australian Security Risk Management Standard (the ASRMS) and adheres to all training policies, as dictated by the Australian Government. Once qualified, you as a student will be eligible to apply for roles within the risk management and security sectors. The diploma itself will be recognised both nationally and internationally.
What does the course involve?
The programme itself is broken up into a variety of sections; each of which will address a particular skillset. These include understanding the processes of risk consultations, the implementation of strategies, the monitoring of security concerns and further assessments. You will be educated on the way in which these skills are best used, as well as how to coordinate, evaluate and manage particular tasks pertaining to the health and safety of those under your care.
For those wondering about the specifics of this course, we have prepared the following information.
- There are no due dates associated with this course
- There is no formal examination – instead, careful evaluation by tutors will be used to base a pass or failure judgement
- We recommend dedicating between 500 and 550 hours toward the completion of the course, making it suitable for completion within a year, although some students have passed in as little at 6 months
There are several career paths that can be pursued by obtaining a diploma in this subject. These include:
- Facilities’ risk management roles
- Risk management within the banking and financial sectors
- The supervision and secure containing of cash in transit, ATM machines and more
- Providing security for events and group gatherings
- Offering risk management solutions within schools
- Risk management consultation
- Health and medical facility risk management
- Several other opportunities that should present themselves once the diploma has been obtained
When signing up to this course with our team at Registered NSW Training, you will be exposed to some of the most professional tutors in New South Wales – all of which can offer helpful advice and support throughout the entirety of your course. You will also be able to take part in online chats with your fellow students, where ideas and concepts can be discussed freely.
To enrol yourself into this course, please feel free to get in touch with us and we’ll help you with your application – or you can do so yourself by filling in our online application form.